A lot of people love taking baths. They can be a great way to relax after a long day or to soothe sore muscles. If you’re looking for an even more relaxing experience, you may want to try using a bath bomb and bubble bath together. But can you do this? And if so, how? In this article, we’ll discuss the pros and cons of using bath bombs and bubble bath together and give you some tips on how to get the most out of your baths!
Can you use bath bombs with bubble bath?
If you have ever used a bath bomb you will know that they do not create bubbles. The idea of a bath bomb is that they turn your bath into a beautifully colored oasis of essential oil infused water. This creates the most relaxing and aromatic experience after a hard day. However, what if you enjoy having the benefits of a bath bomb but also want your bath to be nice and bubbly?
Can you mix a bath bomb and bubble bath together and is it safe to do so?
The answer to this is a yes. You can mix bath bombs and bubble baths together, and it is also perfectly safe to do so. However, there are a few steps that you will need to follow if you want to get the full relaxing bath experience.
How to mix bath bombs and bubble bath together.
Below are some tips that I have put together to help make sure that you get the perfect bath when trying to use bath bombs and bubble bath at the same time.
- Try to use an unscented bubble bath to add bubbles to your bath bomb bubble bath. By doing this you will not lose the aromas released by the essential oils in your bath bomb.
- If you want to use a scented bubble bath, make sure that the essential oils in your bath bomb do not clash with the scent of your bubble bath. This can create an unpleasant smell and take away from the relaxation of your bath.
- Do not put too much bubble bath into your tub as this will decrease the fizzing effect of your bath bomb.
- Add your bath bomb to the tub first and let it dissolve before adding your bubble bath.
- Make sure to remove the plastic from your bath bomb before you put it into the water.
Create a bubbly bath without having to use bubble bath.
There is an amazing new product that is starting to pop up on the market called a bubble bar.
The bubble bar is made like a bath bomb except that it has some extra ingredients. These ingredients make bubbles in your bath instead of just fizzing. This means that you can have a nice bubbly bath without having to take the risk of losing your bath bomb experience.
How to use a bubble bar.
To use a bubble bar you simply break off a small section of your bar and place it in the running bath.
Slowly the bubble bar will dissolve away much like a bath bomb whilst releasing color, essential oils and importantly lots of bubbles into your bath water. One of the best bubble bars that I have tried is from the brand called Lush it is expensive but a very popular brand in the bathing niche.
Using a bubble bar has all of the benefits of using a bath bomb and bubble bath together without any of the risks of ruining your relaxing bath time.
So there you have it. You can use bath bombs and bubble baths together, but there are a few things that you need to keep in mind if you want to get the most out of your experience. One of the best tips is to use a bubble bath that has no scent or a neutral scent so as not to clash with the fragrances in your bath bomb.
If this sounds like too much messing around when you just want to get a relaxing and soothing bath you could always try a bubble bar instead as you will get the best of both worlds from it.
- Can You Put Perfume In A Humidifier? (Read First) - September 17, 2022
- Can You Put Essential Oil In A Steam Mop? (Safety Advice) - September 17, 2022
- How To Make Lavender Oil At Home ( Candles And Diffusers) - September 9, 2022